Annotate PDF Online
No downloads required
How To Use Online PDF Annotator?
Award-winning PDF software
PDF Annotator Overview
Today more and more people take advantage of creating and filling digital documents. They are much easier to handle in comparison with their hard copies. The scanned files in PDF are always at hand on your device that gives you an opportunity to send and share them even when on the go. Preparing some forms you may have questions to a particular section or may want a feedback from a recipient. For this purpose you should leave a comment near a certain piece of the content. In the past you probably had to print out a paper and write comments by hand. However, today there are multiple streamlined editors that allow you to annotate your files online. Find out how to use them referring to the short guide below.
Choose the Best PDF Editor for Annotation
Nowadays there is a great deal of different editing tools. However, we offer you to take advantage of online services which are very convenient and user-friendly. You don't have to download any additional applications to annotate. Moreover, they are available for any device, such as a computer, smartphone or tablet. You can comment your text effortlessly anytime and anywhere. The only thing you need is a good internet connection. Most of such digital services can be applied for free. Just upload your PDF sheet to the account and start working with it.
Common Steps to Add Comments to PDFs
If you opt for digital tools, the process of adding annotations will be a breeze for you. The procedure requires only a few easy steps:
- upload your PDF paper to an account;
- choose what you want to add, i.e. a text box or a sticky note;
- then click where you need to type your comment;
- change the font style, color and size, if necessary.
You also have an ability to resize your text boxes and sticky notes. For this you just need to drag their edges or corners.
There are plenty of tools offering an easy way to convert PDF to other formats. However, “easy” does not always guarantee that the output file will be of high quality. Our solution combines ease of use and excellent performance. Here is how you can check it.
How to process PDF easily and efficiently with Online PDF Annotator
- Add, upload, or export a document to the platform.
- Note, you can make changes to the content of the document regardless of the initial upload format.
- Make edits to the text: change, replace, or delete it.
- Annotate the content: highlight text, add sticky notes, arrows, and blackout specific areas.
- Add graphics, shapes or add drawings by using a drawing tool.
- Use Online PDF Annotator to watermark and password-protect your document before choosing PDF as an output format.
- If you convert to PDF, you can make it more entertaining by adding fillable fields.
- Download, send or share your document in a flash.
File processing is only a small fraction of the entire arsenal of features our solution includes. If you’re working with PDF files daily and need an extensive set of features to facilitate your document workflow, the Online PDF Annotator will be your best fit.
- Redact & review PDFs online
- Convert files to and from PDFs
- Fast & Secure
- No Downloads. No Installations. Try Now!
Modify files quickly
Moreover, it helps you add texts into fillable forms, and you can draw personal signatures to the PDF with ease for i OS 14/13. This editing tool lets you revise and make changes to your PDF document at any place.
Step 2. Tab on the Annotation Tools to Annotate PDF When you open the PDF file in the program, tap on the "Pencil" icon on the left of the screen. From there, look at the bottom menu bar to find markup tools like Highlighter, Sticky Note, Typewriter, Pencil, Shape, Stamp, and so on.
Lastly, the app is easy to use, and it utilizes functions such as undo and redo. 5. i Annotate PDF has an intuitive interface and comprehensive features that allow you to annotate manage and share files from your i OS device.
What people say about us
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.