How To xodo merge PDF
Easy-to-use PDF software
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
Xodo Merge PDF in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on Xodo Merge PDF, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn Xodo Merge PDF, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
Video instructions - Xodo Merge PDF
Instructions and Help about Xodo merge PDF
Here's something else that you can use Zotoh to do that will be very useful we were just looking at how to annotate documents using Zotoh to get out of the screen where you're looking at a file you press the Zotoh icon in the upper left hand corner and that takes you back to window where you look at all of the files that you have in this case I don't need some of these files anymore so I click edit in the upper right hand corner I can select files and use the trash icon at the bottom of the screen to delete those files so aside from annotating existing PDF files another thing that you can do with Soto is to use the plus sign at the bottom of the screen to create a new file you can use this to create a blank PDF that is a white piece of digital paper that you can draw on or you could add a photo from your camera and then annotate that picture using the tools in Soto in this case I'm just going to create a blank PDF letter-sized entitle it whatever I like to biology class for example and choose ok to create that document now I have a blank document where again I can draw maybe I want to make punnett square what have you when you're done with your annotations choose Save the X at the end of the toolbar to get out of the annotation toolbar and then once again as before the open box at the up arrow can be used to open that document in whatever other program you like in this case again Google Drive because I want to copy this PDF file to my Google Drive to save it...
Xodo Merge PDF: What You Should Know
Page thumbnails in Acrobat and other digital photo editing tools.