How To xodo chrome
Easy-to-use PDF software
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
Xodo Chrome in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on Xodo Chrome, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn Xodo Chrome, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
Xodo Chrome: What You Should Know
Select one and click it. If there is no selection, the PDF opens like normal.4. If you don't want to use the previous option, try the next one. Open the PDF in Acrobat. Under Edit > Page Layout. Choose View > Page Layout > Hide All. Then choose Folders > Page Layout. Click the Edit button, and select View tab, then select Pages > Clear Page List. Click the Delete button after the list appears in the right sidebar. Click the Clear Pages button when all the pages appear in the right sidebar. 5. To delete just the page in the lower left corner, click to hide the text box in the upper right corner. Then click the Delete or Erase to the second arrow, and then the Page Info button, next to the previous text. How to Delete PDF Pages With Acrobat Reader Double-click the PDF to open it in Preview. If it opens in another program instead, such as Adobe Reader, Right-click the file, Select view to preview, then Double-click to Open With. There are 2 ways to erase the PDF pages. The first option, Double-click the PDF to open it in Preview, Open the PDF in Acrobat, and Clear Page List. Clear Page Lists allows you to erase the page in the lower right corner. Otherwise, you must clear the entire contents of the PDF file. To clear the entire document, choose View > Page Layout > Clear Page List. To erase just the page in the lower left corner, click to hide the text box in the upper right corner. Then click the deleted button to the second arrow, from the menu bar. How to Delete PDF Pages In Acrobat DC This feature is only available if you have purchased Acrobat DC Plus. This option was introduced in Acrobat DC Plus. Acrobat users with Acrobat Pro can skip this section. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader or Acrobat Reader DC. Open the PDF file. Sign in and click view to view the PDF. For the PDF to open, it must be selected in options, and the document must be in view. Click YOU to select all text in the PDF. Click ⌘-E to open the menu. Select advanced Document Options.