How To Annotate PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Do you prefer Papers, Online Pdf Annotator or both to edit, annotate and share files on your iPad?
After scouring the internet for a solution, I have finally found one that seems very good (and free!). Foxit PDF is a clean, user-friendly PDF reader and annotator. Using its “cloud” feature, you can connect to Google Drive by logging in within Foxit. Then you can choose which folders to sync between Google Drive and Foxit. The amazing part is that any annotations you make to the PDFs are automatically synced with Google Drive and appear when you open the PDF through Drive in your web browser on any computer!
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Annotate PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Annotate PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Annotate PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Annotate PDF: All You Need to Know
This can be easily done since Wonder share PDF element is a free download from the App Store.