How To Annotate PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Is there any free PDF reader in which I can highlight text and add notes?
I find Online Pdf Annotator Reader and many others laborious to use when you want to change the color of your highlights. Fox-it is better, but t only have yellow, light-green, and light blue in their color palette; their three other automatic colors are too dark to be useful and cannot be permanently changed but with each selection (three choices, not bad, but I’d like hot-pink and light-orange as well). Right now, I find PDF X-Change viewer and Xodo the best for highlighting with different useful colors. With PDF X-Change viewer, I can easily specialize the color palette and also keep the color options always present in the top of the screen. The only downside is that the buttons are fairly small. With Xodo, change of colors can occur with 2 clicks, but no color palette always present. Wondershare PDFelement is pretty good for this as well, but it is an annually paid subscription so I deleted it.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Annotate PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Annotate PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Annotate PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Annotate PDF: All You Need to Know
The tool isn't that great in any aspect, but it does the job. I did have to go in and do a little work to improve the tool a little more, but you can go in there and change those options. This is pretty much the exact opposite of Offline PDF Annotator. You can't even highlight in any of the tools that they have, and it isn't that hard. It is also missing the “Text to HTML” tool, which is pretty awesome. Here is a link to the Online PDF Annotator — It is free. It is just the “Online PDF Annotator” link, but it is still FREE! So check it out, or at least just click the “Online PDF Annotator” so that you don't have to go anywhere.