How To Annotate PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What are the best free tools to annotate PDF documents in Windows?
Making use of a PDF annotation tool will be the best and easiest way to annotate PDF files. I would suggest you to make use of Wondershare PDFelement Pro for this purpose. Using PDFelement Pro, you can markup PDF text, add comment, sticky notes, stamp, and signature to a PDF in just a few simple steps. Please follow the below steps to annotate one or more PDF files using the best PDF annotator for Mac of 2021. Launch Wondershare PDFelement Pro on your Mac computer and upload the PDF file/files to be annotated using “Open File” button. Now to add comments to the PDF file, click on the "Markup" tab and select the "Sticky Note" tool. After that click on the PDF page to add a sticky note comment to it. Now you need to double-click on the yellow comment area to start entering content. To markup the PDF file, use the the "Highlight/Strikethrough/Underline" button under the "Markup" tab. To add stamp and signature, use the respective option available on the “Markup” tab.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Annotate PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Annotate PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Annotate PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Annotate PDF: All You Need to Know
Simply copy the URL from any page using “Ctrl + J.” You can simply click on comment box and choose to add links, audio text, link, video clip or image.