How To Annotate PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What difficulties are involved with developing a PDF reader with a highlight annotation function in Linux?
There’re two ways to unhighlight the text. One. Choose the Select Annotation Tool under Home Tab. Choose the text that you want to unhighlight. Choose Delete in the Right-click menu. Or directly press ‘Delete’ in the keyboard. Two. Open the Comment Panel from the left bar. Find out the Highlight you want to remove. Right-click it and choose Delete. Or directly press ‘Delete’ in the keyboard.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Annotate PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Annotate PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Annotate PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Annotate PDF: All You Need to Know
However, I do review apps and apps that are available in the market and the reviews here reflect my own unbiased opinion of the application. I hope that my recommendation of the application does not go against any other apps you might want to use.