How To Annotate PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What's the best PDF reading app for iPad that lets you annotate or draw on canvas?
Simply download a PDF file to your iPad. Without using ANY app, simply tap the file, and it opens. You can now read and share the file like any other. And even if it’s got lots of pages, you’ll be able to see thumbnails of the pages, and track what page you’re in, and quickly search for words or phrases in the file, and easily and intuitively go to multiple discoveries of the search word or phrase, up or down. Once the file is open, look at the upper right corner for an icon with a pencil in a circle. Tap it, and a range of writing and markup tools appears. Make all the notes you like, or highlight sentences or paragraphs. There’s even a ruler tool. tap the little plus mark on the right of the markets for text tools, signature tool, magnifier and more. Apple has fully supported PDF files for years with each iteration of its operating system. No app is needed.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Annotate PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Annotate PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Annotate PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.